Thursday, June 5, 2008

I can’t promise to be perfect. 

I can’t be everything that you need.

I can’t fix all the problems

And I can’t make all the dreams.


I can’t find a happy ending

I can’t conquer a fear

I can’t rise to the challenge

And I cant move from here


I can’t do anything

I am not capable of much

I don’t have the strength 

And I can’t find the guts


All I have is a broken heart

All I have is a scared hand

All I have is a passion untamed

And a desire to do much


But through your love and grace

All you need is a willing heart

All you need is open hand

All you need is passion so bright

And desire that is right


All you are is what I am not

All you are is the piece I can’t find

All you are is the grace that I lack 

All you are is the what makes me all of me! 


No comments: